Monday, October 17, 2011

In search of space(s) 2

I've written this post directly in the edit window of the new interface. I'd rather not do this, as I save each post before publishing as a Word document, named for the date written. So I can easily recover old posts, or scan them for certain items.
I suppose I could copy and paste from here back into blank .doc, but that seems to me to be putting the cart before the horse....
And of course it means I have to be online while I'm typing.

Let's have a look now.

Interesting, eh. No changes in the formatting doing it this way. Must be some sort of formatting flag in Word that the HTML conversion is picking up. Investigation required, methinks.

Sorry if you don't use Google Reader, you probably haven't a clue what these two posts have been about.
Normal service will be resumed tomorrow....

No comments: