Thursday, December 02, 2010

Nothing much to report.

It’s been snowing on and off for most of the day today, Nothing particularly heavy, just blowing in the wind, really.
With warmer temperatures during the day the stretches of open water below the locks are starting to get longer. If the weather stays the same we might have a chance after the weekend.

More snow…
It’s getting a bit tedious, now. I’m running out of things to do inboard, and the snowy, busy towpath isn’t a suitable location for anything off the boat.
Still, I guess we’re better off than some.

Meg and I have also walked almost all of the footpaths with 1½ miles of where we are, so tomorrow we’re going further afield, up to Gailey to visit Moore2Life and Rock ‘n’ Roll.

Meg is still enjoying herself, playing in the snow.

Snowdog
Not everyone is locked in ice. I suppose if you’re desperate enough you have to go for it.

Locks 0, miles 0. I’ll be glad when I can put some numbers in.

No comments: